Friday, November 14, 2014

Have Yourself a Quilty Little Christmas

I have joined Lori Holt's quilt along on Instagram.  
I'm having so much fun stitching these! 
I've had friends that follow my Instagram ask about these cute little blocks so I thought I would share them here.


She is using her book Quilty Fun book for the block construction with added border measurements on IG.  
I am using all scraps and stash fabric which makes this project even more fun!

I ordered my book a while ago but 
I noticed the other day that Joann's now sells it.  


My candy cottage with a peppermint wreath!

A cup of hot cocoa.  I live on hot cocoa in the winter!

Warm woolly mittens. I wish I had a real pair of these!

There are also bonus blocks with complete tutorials on IG.  This tree is a free block. It would be so sweet as a table runner or place mat. 

This sweet Gingerbread man is also a free block.  I have to say this little Mr. Cookie had the tiniest blocks I've ever pieced, but it came together easily.  Wouldn't he be cute with a bunch of cookie friends in a wall hanging. 

You can join the fun by following @beelori1 on IG  #haveyourselfamerrylittlechristmas

 I can't wait to see what's next!

 


Cherilyn


5 comments:

  1. Your blocks are adorable! Lori's instagram QAL is so much fun, I'm making the blocks too :) I just followed you on Instagram so I can see all the cute things you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are super cute, I wish I had that book!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card as one your winners from the teddies challenge, it is such an honour.
    Thank you for all your hard work in making the challenge so successful, it's a shame that the challenge is ending but I can totally understand your reasons and wish you all the best.
    Sue xx obat penggugur kandungan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just need to know how to get a website started. I want to make a fan site for a new band. I know that I have to pay for a domain, but I’m confused about how to purchase & build a website. Help please? Thanks in advance! (:. Thanks everyone! (:
    obat kuat
    obat kuat semarang

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i am glad
    reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is really great
    : D. Good job, cheers
    obat penggugur kandungan

    ReplyDelete