Friday, November 14, 2014

Have Yourself a Quilty Little Christmas

I have joined Lori Holt's quilt along on Instagram.  
I'm having so much fun stitching these! 
I've had friends that follow my Instagram ask about these cute little blocks so I thought I would share them here.


She is using her book Quilty Fun book for the block construction with added border measurements on IG.  
I am using all scraps and stash fabric which makes this project even more fun!

I ordered my book a while ago but 
I noticed the other day that Joann's now sells it.  


My candy cottage with a peppermint wreath!

A cup of hot cocoa.  I live on hot cocoa in the winter!

Warm woolly mittens. I wish I had a real pair of these!

There are also bonus blocks with complete tutorials on IG.  This tree is a free block. It would be so sweet as a table runner or place mat. 

This sweet Gingerbread man is also a free block.  I have to say this little Mr. Cookie had the tiniest blocks I've ever pieced, but it came together easily.  Wouldn't he be cute with a bunch of cookie friends in a wall hanging. 

You can join the fun by following @beelori1 on IG  #haveyourselfamerrylittlechristmas

 I can't wait to see what's next!

 


Cherilyn


2 comments:

  1. Your blocks are adorable! Lori's instagram QAL is so much fun, I'm making the blocks too :) I just followed you on Instagram so I can see all the cute things you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are super cute, I wish I had that book!!

    ReplyDelete